This kit includes a clutch which comes with full organic racing material.
This is perfect for daily driving, however as we pre-machine a heavy duty clutch cover to the flywheel huge gains in torque acceptance can be made through the transmission whilst a natural drive feel is maintained.
All this and more make this the most popular CG Motorsport series yet!
- CG Motorsport's Most Popular Clutch & Flywheel Kit
- Capable of managing a 45-50% increase in torque whilst maintaining a normal engagement feel.
- Perfect for heavily tuned cars that are daily driven.
- Includes CG Motorsport Solid Mass Flywheel.
- Full Face organic drive plate for everyday use.
- Weighted precisely to ensure decisive gear changes and increased acceleration.
- Preserves low end torque and driveability.
- Race feel engagement and an extended life with the organic full face material.
- A high performance pressure plate to allow for greater power.
- Will allow much more aggressive driving and gear changes.
- Can handle the majority of performance enhancing remaps.
Where applicable we have 'dished' the flywheel so it can take the cage of our sprung drive plate. Ensuring the dampening effect of the standard Dual Mass Flywheel can be transferred to the sprung drive plate found in CG Motorsports full face kits.
As the 666 Series Clutch kit comes with a SMF there is a chance you may experience some harmonically transmitted noises when installing this kit. This type of noise is normal and acceptable in motorsport application but will vary from vehicle to vehicle. Most of these noises are covered up by the dual mass flywheel and are extremely difficult to hide when running a single mass. These noises do not in any way affect the performance of the flywheel.
Please Note - These kits do not include a Concentric Slave Cylinder or flywheel bolts. CG Motorsport recommends a new slave cylinder is sourced where possible and original flywheel bolts to be used with this kit.
A 500 mile break in is recommended with this clutch.
Please email email@example.com for more information on the clutch formations we offer here at CG Motorsport or for more information on the 666 SERIES range.
Also please be aware that CG Motorsport uses generic imagery, so please confirm any query with us regarding its exact spec prior to purchase.
Please provide vehicle registration at checkout