Definition of a front splitter - Front splitters are essential aerodynamic components that serve to balance the front vs. rear distribution of downforce. A splitter is typically found on the front-end of a race car, appearing as a flat extension to the very bottom of the front bumper
Here we have our own branded TMC Motorsport Front Splitter for Series 4 Abarth 595 Models.
Why choose ours?
- Made from high quality fiberglass composite.
- Finished in Gloss Black Gel Coat as picture.
- Supplied with stainless steel fitting kit.
- Unique design following the bumper curvature.
- Unique TMC branded gel badge.
Whilst we hold stock for this item, sometimes we may be out of stock causing a leadtime of 2-4 Weeks.
Please Contact Us For Stock Availability.