As with all these kits you will REQUIRE various supporting mods such as (All which can be purchased from our webshop),
- Upgrade Intercooler
- Upgrated Intake System
- Full Exhaust System
- Forged Pistons & Rods (Required for 270+ BHP)
- Upgraded Camshafts (1.4 T-JeT Engines Required for 270+ BHP // 1.4 Multiair Engines Required 240+ BHP)
With all this extra power please dont FORGET to make sure your stopping power & suspension is all up to standard in terms of running this power. If you require any help regarding this, dont hestitate to get in contact.
- TD04L-PHASE1 Professionally Balanced with Red Coloured Lightened Ergal Wheel Impeller,
- 0.6 Bar Actuator,
- De-Cat Downpipe,
- (OPTIONAL) Sports Cat (May limit your overall Power),
- Bosch 390cc Injectors (Required for all Models Except Abarth Punto Evo, Abarth 124 Spider).
- Bosch 3 Bar Boost & Map Sensors (Required for all Models Except Abarth Punto Evo, Abarth 124 Spider, Abarth 500/595/695 Models with 180 BHP).
- Flange, Nuts, Bolts Necessary For Fitting,
- Modified Oil Spacer Nuts & Bolts,
- Modified Oil Hose,
- Ergal Cap for Standard Water Hose,
- Uprated Pierberg Valve (Included only in Euro 6 Kits for Stable Boost Control),
- Any Gaskets, Screws & Clamps Necessary for Installation will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE AN ECU REMAP AND TO RUN 99 OCTANE FUEL.
- Professionally balanced Genuine Mitsibushi TD04L turbo unit
- Red hard-anodised 7075 aluminium (Ergal) compressor impeller.
- 860°C bearing capacity with 920°C peak.
- 7075 aluminium (Ergal) water line blanking cap.
We would like to make it clear that our turbos are supplied and modified by Saito Italy who are the only officially authorised European Mitsubishi turbo distributor, meaning that the turbo chargers we supply are guaranteed to be genuine Mitsubishi parts.
We would like to draw people’s attention to cheap copy turbochargers, made in China, being offered by several suppliers - these are not genuine Mitsubishi turbos, they are low quality copies and are known to fail easily.
Our advice is to please check the supply chain that you buy from as cheap often means low quality, and saving some money on the purchase can cost much more in the end if you have to strip the engine down to replace the turbo. Remember, if it's too good to be true - it usually is.