Replaces very restrictive twin intercooler setup and lengthily pipe-work, for Airtec’s high flow 60mm core intercooler and shortened alloy pipe kit, we keep fast Turbo spool up by using 50mm pipe-work into the turbo and 60mm out of the turbo to help match the throttle body, this combination gives fast turbo spool up and maximum power output
Dyno test results – results taken from Fiat 500 Abarth Auto, with standard map, intercooler & exhaust results from AMD Essex.
- Run 1. 75 degree into the intercooler and 40 degree out of the intercooler – 168 BHP
- Run 2. 73 degree into the intercooler and 42 degree out of the intercooler – 166 BHP
Dyno test results – results taken from Fiat 500 Abarth Auto with Airtec FMIC, Miltek turbo back results from AMD Essex.
- Run 1. 64 degree into the intercooler and 19 degree out of the intercooler
- Run 2. 67 degree into the intercooler and 20 degree out of the intercooler
- Run 3. 69 degree into the intercooler and 21 degree out of the intercooler
- 60mm thick proven bar and plate core, specked to Airtec design
- Airtec logo’d Cast end tanks for improved Airflow and un-beatable strength
- Dyno proven, gain BHP
- Lower intake temps means safer engines ‘FACT’
- Shorter charge pipes than standard twin intercooler set-up, short pipes mean fast turbo spool up
- Fitting takes 2-3 hours
- 3 year un-limited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series satin Black or Natural Silver
- Airtec Logo available @ no extra charge
- Un-beatable value for money
Will fit any Abarth with Garrett GTI446 Turbo.
Will fit the following:
Series 3 180 Competizione (Mid-Late 2015)
Series 4 Turismo
Series 4 Competizione
This intercooler will fit with the automatic paddle shift gearbox.
Please State in the comments at checkout what colour you would like the Airtec Logo from the following options:
- No logo