We are glad to be now the Official Evolution Turbo Distributor for the UK & Ireland.
Here we have the latest and greatest addition to our The Famous TMC Motorsport Turbo Kit Range.... up until now we have been testing in various countries, vehicles and now we have made an amazing collaboration with Evolution Turbo in Italy.
This kit is capable of running safely around 300 BHP however we have seen figures of up to 335 BHP.
As with all these kits you will REQUIRE various supporting mods such as (All which can be purchased from our webshop),
- Upgrade Intercooler
- Upgrated Intake System
- Full Exhaust System
- Forged Pistons & Rods (Required for 270+ BHP)
- Upgraded Camshafts (1.4 T-JeT Engines Required for 270+ BHP // 1.4 Multiair Engines Required 240+ BHP)
With all this extra power please dont FORGET to make sure your stopping power & suspension is all up to standard in terms of running this power. If you require any help regarding this, dont hestitate to get in contact.Featuring:
- Professionally balanced TMC Holset ET-330 Billet Hybrid Turbo produced by Evolution Turbo.
- Double Ceramic Ball Bearings.
- 0.6 - 1.3 custom actuator as standard fitted on the turbo.
- Custom de-cat downpipe.
- Genuine Bosch 630cc fuel injectors (Required for 300+ BHP).
- Bosch 3 bar boost & map sensors (Not Required for all Models Except Abarth Punto Evo, Abarth 124 Spider, Abarth 500/595/695 Models with 180 BHP).
- All necessary fittings such as adapter flange, nuts, bolts & gaskets are included.
- Custom Modified oil hose,
- Uprated Pierberg valve included for increased boost stability (Not required for Abarth Punto Evo or Abarth 124 Spider).
- Adapter flange, nuts, bolts, studs, gaskets and other fitting accessories.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE AN ECU REMAP FROM A REPUTABLE TUNER, WE CANNOT GUARENTEE RESULTS FROM EVERY TUNER AND YOU MUST RUN 99 OCTANE FUEL.
For 1.4 Multiair Engines, you will require a Blow Off Valve Relocation Adapter HERE.
We would like to make it clear that these turbos are supplied and produced soley for TMC Motorsport by Evolution Turbo using the highest quality parts guarenteed.
We would like to draw people’s attention to cheap copy turbochargers, made in China, being offered by several suppliers - these are not genuine branded turbos, they are low quality copies and are known to fail easily.
Our advice is to please check the supply chain that you buy from as cheap often means low quality, and saving some money on the purchase can cost much more in the end if you have to strip the engine down to replace the turbo. Remember, if it's too good to be true - it usually is
Please Contact Us For Stock Availability.